Just one more week to go and then we celebrate our 50th anniversary in Lunteren. Behind the scenes everyone is working very hard on the last details to ensure we will have a fantastic weekend.
We are expecting a lot of guests at the party night, from Holland but also from Germany, Denmark, Ireland and Belgium. Furthermore we welcome a nice amount of stallions to present themselves in the in-hand classes. The ridden classes in both showjumping and musical freestyle are also fully booked.
For your information we ask your attention for the following:
- Very important, the daylight savings time is due on Sunday the 26th, which means that the clock will be set one hour further. So be on time!!
- Considering the party night: At arrival every guest will receive 2 vouchers for drinks and coffee/tea with a sweet snack. Further drinks are at your own expenses. Hot and cold snacks, offered by the studbook, will be served during the evening.
Visitors without trailer entrance Arnhemseweg 103, Lunteren
Visitors with trailer entrance Goorsteeg 25, Lunteren
- All participants please register at the secretariat in the lobby.
- The pricegiving ceremony for the showjumping classes and the musical freestyle will be around 17.00hrs in the lobby. There is a souvenir for every participant so don’t leave too early!
- Participants in the musical freestyle must hand in their music (on flash-drive/USB-drive) at the secretariat immediately after arrival.
- There is a debit machine present for your payments.
- The book “50-years of Connemara’s in The Netherlands” will be on sale for 29,50 euro. The book is written in Dutch with a translation of the main articles in English and is illustrated with numerous pictures.
Click here for the stallion show’s catalogue
Click here for the starting order of the showjumping classes
Click here for the starting order of the musical freestyle